Working from home? Affected by COVID-19?
Radiant Health Yoga is now offering virtual private, small group and corporate yoga classes. If you wish to discuss creating a custom virtual class just for your business, please drop us a line and we would love to chat about your needs and expectations.
Virtual Yoga is ideal for:
- For staff working from home or at the office
- Private Yoga sessions in the comfort of your home
- Small Groups of friends or family
- Residents of condo building
FACT: For every $1 invested in workplace wellness, a company can expect $3 in cost savings or benefits. (U. of Michigan Research Centre)
FACT: Employees who report a high degree of stress in their lives miss twice as many work days as employees who report a low degree of stress. (Conference Board of Canada)
About Our Classes
- All of Radiant Health Yoga’s teachers are fully certified with a minimum of a 200 hour certification course with a well recognized Yoga Teacher Training program.
- Our teachers also carry liability insurance and are trained in Emergency First Aid and CPR.
- Our yoga classes are customized to fit the needs of your employees and company.
- Most of our classes are all-levels and are suitable for almost anyone, even absolute beginners.
- We recommend practicing yoga at least twice a week for best results.
- Practice yoga comfortably from home in your own space – no worries about physical distancing or safety.
- Virtual classes are available anywhere in Canada.
- Get in touch with us to book your free, virtual consultation.
We offer several different Class Types for you to choose from.
Stress is at an all time high now and Corporate Yoga classes are a great way to help your employees reduce their stress. The results are improved workplace morale, less workdays lost, and most importantly healthier and happier employees.
This program allows your employees to attend classes whenever they want, both live or virtual. There is a great mix of classes offered.
Virtual classes – they can attend from home or the office. Live classes at our studio include choices such as Mellow, Radiant or Energizing and these come in three temperatures: hot, warm or normal temp. Plus we have specialty classes, Core Care, and Restorative Yoga. On demand pre recorded classes are also available, providing the convenience of practicing yoga anytime, anywhere.
We guarantee that each and every yoga class with one of our certified teachers will leave you and your co-workers refreshed, re-energized and ready to stay focused on the job at hand.
How It Works & What You Will Need To Do
- There is no financial contribution on your part, memberships are paid by each employee
- Employees receive a significant savings of $15 per month
- Family members can jump onto this great deal
- Membership fees for family members will be paid via the employees credit card on file
- Establish a liaison to promote the offer and collect the names of participants
- We need to maintain a minimum of 5 people at all times
- IF this number drops below 5 people, then all participants from your company will be bumped up to the current price structure for Elite Plan members, less $5 per month.
- Send us an email for further details EMAIL
Elite Plan Members Perks
- Unlimited yoga both live and virtual
- 15% discount on most retail, appointments and inhouse workshops
- Suspensions permitted, 8 weeks per calendar year
- There are no admin fees or cancellation fees
- Exclusive classes just for Elite Members
- Elite access to our on demand videos
- Elite access to our private Facebook group
Benefits For Businesses:
- Increased productivity
- Decreased health care premiums
- Reduced staff turnover
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Higher job satisfaction amongst employees
- More respect for senior management of companies
- More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company
Benefits For Employees:
- Reduced stress, anxiety and depression
- Increased energy and decreased fatigue
- Improved memory, focus and concentration
- Stronger muscles and increased flexibility
- Improved posture
- Improved overall health and reduced risk for diseases
Good to Know
All classes pre registration is required.
Live Classes: There is a 4 hour early cancellation window. Afterwards, members are subject to a fee of $10 and class pass holders forfeit their class.
How to Join a Virtual Class: Please download Zoom onto your viewing device. Be sure you are logged in to either the Achieve App or Client Profile (however you normally book your classes) Approximately 2-3 minutes before class begins, click on the My Schedule button. On the Achieve app you will find this on the bottom bar. In your profile you will see it on the top bar. Click on Join or Join Session to begin your class. This Join button will disappear once class start time has passed. You will also be sent an email containing a link to the class should you join late or lose internet connection.